Saturday, December 9, 2006

Holiday Survival Kit

I was reading in our company's health newsletter about an emergency survival kit and wanted to share a version of it with my yoga students. I placed the following items in a paper cup:

A rubber band
A mint
A sticky note
A toothpick
A tea bag
A pencil
A band-aid

I'll be handing these simple items out in class over the next two weeks:

  • the reminder to stay flexible....things have a way of working out
  • a reminder that you are worth a mint to your friends and family
  • Stick with it! There's no end to what you can accomplish!
  • A reminder to pick the good qualities in everyone
  • You never know how strong you are until you are in hot water!
  • A reminder to list our blessings......every day
  • Heal the hurt in others.....and in yourself

Namaste, Cindy

1 comment:

Beth said...

YEA!! You have a blog!! And may I borrow your awesome idea for the survival kit for my yoga students, too? I'll look forward to reading more as you go! (( )) yBeth