Friday, March 13, 2009

2009....so far

2009 ....so far (March)

Yoga Teacher Training is nearly complete...with a trip to Colorado planned for graduation. The leader of the ashram is coming to Wichita in late April and it is expected that he will hand out the certificates to each graduate in person during the special weekend events......

I'm back in the regular rotation teaching yoga on Thursday nights at Edgemoor Recreation Center and looking forward to using my recent experiences in teacher training to help the yoga students have a satisfying 10 week session. I missed teaching during the winter session, both nights taught by teachers I asked to come there. I subbed twice over the winter. I freely gave up the regular position over the winter-to concentrate on my training and the study that went along with it. But now that I have it back........I think I'll keep it.

My family of "snowbirds" is back in town (my folks winter in Gulf Shores, Alabama as well as cruise the seas....and my aunt and uncle spent six weeks in Ft. Meyers, Florida and the surrounding area with their Harley but without their dog Sam -he stayed with Beth's parents) and we are planning a large celebration of Aunt Bobbie's 65th birthday.

I renewed my food handler's card......has it been 4 years already????? and then spent an afternoon making 100 pounds of coleslaw while the guys in the back kitchen made chili. The chef(s) just said what they wanted and left me.....guess I know my way around by now.

Leaving this thought on this blog:

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are developed".........

Until next time................

No comments: